How are are you doing? I’m Ryan.
My days are spent herding our kids and sneaking away to catch a wave or get in a CrossFit workout.
I’m able to do these things because I’ve spent years building my software consultancy around one principal:
Breaking the Feast or Famine Cycle.
Instead of focusing where money will come from next month I can focus on more important things like preventing the next daycare epidemic.
When I find something that works, I share for free it with my newsletter or on twitter. Here’s a preview: make sure your kids wash their hands.
Seriously though, here are my most popular articles:
- Stop Leaving Money on the Table with Your Freelance Rate (published in Lifehacker)
- Finding Your First Retainer Lead
- A $24,420.00 Support Contract
- Build a Lead Generating Network
- Double Your Freelance Conf Review and Checklists
I’ve introduced myself so don’t be a stranger.
You can email me about anything [email protected] It’s the fastest place to get a hold of me. And yes, I’m one of those OCD weirdos that maintains Inbox Zero.