7 Recurring Revenue Recipes for Freelancers
Your freelance revenue makes you anxious. One week you top the most you’ve ever made. The next three weeks, zero.
How does this happen? It boils down to four scenarios:
- A client is late on payment. You’ve heard the excuses over and over. We’ll get it to you next week. Just finish this one more thing. My dog ate your check.
- A client delays a project. The proposal has been signed and time booked on your calendar. You’re ready start work. You open an email stating the project has been pushed back a couple weeks.
- You get dropped from a project. You spent all your working hours on the project leaving no time to invest in finding new projects. Now you’ve got to scramble to find the next gig.
- Your pipeline dries up. The lull of the feast or famine cycle. Your past clients don’t have work for you and all your leads seem to have disappeared.
“This is the life of a freelancer”, you tell yourself. So you pay yourself as needed and any extra cash gets stashed in savings.
Longing for Your Old Benefit Package
You wish you could give yourself a salary and benefits but you’re afraid you’ll run out of money.
But what if you could afford all the perks of a full time job? The salary, the raises, the health insurance, the vacations, and the retirement account.
What if you could have a 10 hour week and not feel pressured to make it up with overtime the next?
You wouldn’t care about a multi-week slump or flaky clients because you’d know that you were still making money.
It’s true, the feast and famine cycle can cause your income to go up and down but you don’t have to let it.
Learn How to Generate Recurring Revenue
With my new book, you’ll learn 7 simple strategies to avoid the feast or famine cycle.
You’ll have more clients and make more money so you’ll never have to worry about revenue gaps again.
Using that extra revenue, you’ll be able to budget for things you need like a salary, health insurance and vacations.
Comments About 7 Recurring Revenue Recipes for Freelancers
“I signed a $42,000 support contract based on your suggestions last week. I knew I needed to do it, and we closed before I left on a week-long trip.”– Brandon Savage
“Buy this book. It’s well worth the time to read and consider how to apply the lessons to your own business. Embracing just one of these seven recipes has earned my business tens of thousands of dollars in revenue.”– Pete Keen, 6 months into Freelancing.
“Ryan’s recipe on developing support contracts with new and existing clients definitely struck a cord with me. The recipes have the potential to make me an easy $25k extra each year. The price is a drop in the bucket compared to what you will make if you put his recipes into action.”– Kevin Griffin
“Have you read @rmcastil‘s book? We were chatting about this earlier, but I think it’s “secretly” about boosting your total revenue – not just getting some recurring.”– Michael Buckbee
- What if I didn’t learn anything? The recipes have a 100% money back guarantee. Just reply to your purchase receipt within 30 days and I’ll issue you a refund.
- How will I get the updates? You’ll get updates straight to your email.
- Are updates free? Of course! Since the recipes are still in their pre-release form all updates until the first version will be free.
- Wait! I still have questions. And I have answers. Email your questions to email@example.com or ask me on twitter at @rmcastil and we’ll get you sorted out.
Still Not Sure? Get Your Free Recipe
From the Author
I’m Ryan Castillo, a Freelance Web Developer. I’ve worked with clients for the last decade but it took a serious intervention for me to build a bulletproof business.
When my second son was about to be born I needed to take a break but I had one big problem: if I didn’t work I had no idea where our money would come from.
Then something magical happened. I landed an annual support contract. I realized that if I could land several of these I could take breaks from client work as needed.
The next several years I experimented and came up with ways to feel confident in my cash-flow. Using each of these recipes has allowed me to confidently generate over $175,000 per year.
Now I want to teach you what I’ve learned. Because if I can build multiple sources for recurring revenue, so can you.